BBQ books

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jim79

Original poster
Mar 15, 2006
Denver, CO
I just wanted to let you know I bought a Competetion BBQ book at ebay the other day thinging it would have some SECRETS!!!! Let me tell you this site has SOOO much more information then that book ever had. When I left feedback I was nice saying it was ok but nothing special. Since then I have had two other people send me email asking about the book and of course I referred them to THIS website where they could get any and all the information that they needed for FREE. Keep up the good work this is a GREAT site.

Hey Jim,

I see a lot of folks here quoting from some of the BBQ books. It never hurts to have more than one source of info though. :D Any way that you can gain knowledge of the culinary arts (or any other subject that blows your skirt up), be it tv shows, books, this or other web sites is a good thing. :D

Here, here Rodger. Knowledge is power, no matter where it comes from. However, 98% of my smoking knowledge came from here :) .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky