BBQ Bacon Cheddar Smash Burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019
My wife and kids requested smash burgers so here they are.
DE4D5A88-262C-4949-BC5D-E693EA3A81D0.jpeg

The bacon
D21E49F4-C105-4B3E-83BE-3618111D6B08.jpeg

The burgers
D67B59DB-B75E-4C8A-B7AF-8BE4FA54A82B.jpeg

The buns
98699ECD-B005-4468-80DA-E080C16C7ADD.jpeg

The plate
93938BBF-2876-4291-9481-944B3966AE90.jpeg

The good life!

Life is good y’all! Have a great week!

Definitely smashed that one! Look tasty as you can get, great work! I’m jealous of that yard and draft! I’d never leave it out there!

Burgers look good and I like your Toys... JJ

Burger looks really good but man, I like the way you roll :emoji_wink: Got the game on the big screen and the beer on tap. Yes sir, life is good .

Robert

Definitely smashed that one! Look tasty as you can get, great work! I’m jealous of that yard and draft! I’d never leave it out there!
Thanks for the kind words! We love the backyard. Best investment I’ve ever made.

Burger looks really good but man, I like the way you roll :emoji_wink: Got the game on the big screen and the beer on tap. Yes sir, life is good .

Robert
No doubt Robert! Only get one life to live might as well go all out! Thanks for the like.

Damn I like that burger but I like your setup even more! Outdoor kitchen and beer on tap is on my list of stuff to do one day! Big LIKE man!

Damn I like that burger but I like your setup even more! Outdoor kitchen and beer on tap is on my list of stuff to do one day! Big LIKE man!
We are so glad we did the back yard. We spend countless hours out there. Thanks for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky