Baseball & Hotdogs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redheelerdog

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 4, 2011
Montana - Big Sky Country
I love Baseball and Hotdogs!

Cheap Oscar-Meyer's with Ketchup, Mustard, and then a little splash of Tabasco.

The wife and I have been really watching allot, our team is the Seattle Mariners, we are originally from the West coast, moved to Montana in 1992.

We like most all the teams and especially the game itself.

I have tickets to see the Cubs and Dodgers at Dodgers stadium in two weeks, seats are Row A of the press level, should be awesome. Also going to Houston next month for work and me and the boss are going to catch the Astros and Rangers in Minute-maid Park.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a cheap SOB, LOL! and I will have a Ribeye, Primerib or Filet quite often, but I also love a cheap hotdog!

Watchin the M's today and havin lunch...

Awesome ! Love a dog & some ball ! I remember as a kid watchin the World Series staying the night at my Grandparents house & rooting on the Braves... Then getting to bed soon after to get up & go hunting ! The good ol days ! I still have a place in my heart for the Braves, but also really like the Diamondbacks ! For some reason, I've always liked them since they started ! Had the chance to see them play at Coors Field when visiting a buddy in Denver a few years back ! My first experience & it was awesome !

Last edited:
Even vegetarians like hot dogs.  They even try to replicate them.  Not saying it's right but they do.

Here's a thought....If they do truly enjoy eating only vegetables why do they use them to replicate meat?  Why not just eat them in their natural form?

As for hot dogs, even communists like hot dogs!

John No catsup on mine.We have been watching the Little League play offs.LL World series starts on Thursday

Richie

We didn't have a pro team near by, so my first team I liked was the first little league team I played on, the Cubs. My first two years I played for the cubs. The next two years the Phillies. Which at the time we had a farm league team here and they were the Phillies triple A team. So that was my new favorite team. I played catcher and second base. Mike Schmidt, Pete rose, Manny Trillo, Tug Mcgraw, Bob Boone oh yeah! After that the parks went to business sponsored teams. I played for Izzy's pizza, a NW chain at the time. That  was great because we had pizza at every game. When I got to High school I opted for other sports and now I only watch our farm league games live, or a few of the high school games.

This past weekend one of our local little league teams Bend North knocked out a Washington team to advance to the Little world series. We play a team from Goodlettsville on the 18th. GO Bend!

I grew up watching the Cubs spring training here in Mesa. My dad worked for the city maintaining the baseball and softball fields. I used to hang out in the dugout with the players and get all the free grub I wanted.. I wish I had taken more advantage then, I could have had the signatures of some greats..

Ryne Sandberg

Larry Boa

Ron Cey

Rick Sutcliff

Jody davis

just to name a few...

Baseball costs an arm and a leg to go to these days.

John No catsup on mine.We have been watching the Little League play offs.LL World series starts on Thursday

Richie
Yes, I have been watching a little of it also.

The Mrs and I catching a Cubs game at Wrigley Field during our anniversary trip to Chicago, 2010. And, I had my very first Chicago Dog, good times!!
That is so cool, great picture! I'll be seeing the Cubs next Saturday, they are a powerhouse this year for sure.

We didn't have a pro team near by, so my first team I liked was the first little league team I played on, the Cubs. My first two years I played for the cubs. The next two years the Phillies. Which at the time we had a farm league team here and they were the Phillies triple A team. So that was my new favorite team. I played catcher and second base. Mike Schmidt, Pete rose, Manny Trillo, Tug Mcgraw, Bob Boone oh yeah! After that the parks went to business sponsored teams. I played for Izzy's pizza, a NW chain at the time. That  was great because we had pizza at every game. When I got to High school I opted for other sports and now I only watch our farm league games live, or a few of the high school games.

This past weekend one of our local little league teams Bend North knocked out a Washington team to advance to the Little world series. We play a team from Goodlettsville on the 18th. GO Bend!
Wow, that is awesome Case, good luck to Bend!

I grew up watching the Cubs spring training here in Mesa. My dad worked for the city maintaining the baseball and softball fields. I used to hang out in the dugout with the players and get all the free grub I wanted.. I wish I had taken more advantage then, I could have had the signatures of some greats..

Ryne Sandberg

Larry Boa

Ron Cey

Rick Sutcliff

Jody davis

just to name a few...

Baseball costs an arm and a leg to go to these days.
That sounds cool Pit, I grew up watching those guys too. Most everything cost an arm and a leg, oh well, it sure is fun going. Cubs and Dodgers next Saturday!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky