Bandsaw blades

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jimalbert

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 30, 2009
Lehighton, PA
Where can I find bandsaw blades that will get here in a reasonable time? I bought a Grizzly Grinder/Bandsaw combo last year and the blade sucks. Ordered one from Grizzly and it's backordered. I believe its a 77 or 77 1/2" x 5/8 x .25. Anyone buy anything similar and where do you get them from?

Jim

I did see that Bear but Delivery date is Feb 1. Think I may be getting our pigs before that. Thanks though!

I did see that Bear but Delivery date is Feb 1. Think I may be getting our pigs before that. Thanks though!

Here's a cheaper one.

The deliveries on the right side are---Jan 22, 24, etc, but I don't know how Amazon works with all their shipping deals.

Bear

Thats funny... same place I just posted and I didnt see your last reply... Us Pennsylvanians must think alike...

Jim

JA, I know you found a blade but just posting about another company which has about every item a smoking man would ever need-Allied Kenco out of Houston,TX

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky