Banana Split Supper ( Banana peppers -split-stuffed + smoked, and K-Elote Mexican Street Corn my way )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
" I love the banana pepper idea, is that your unique interpretation? " not sure what you mean , Hope this answers you.
But i just wanted to try some banana peppers for a while and love Chorizo Verde, so thought to do this way instead of with cream cheese etc. and the snap was lucky, I think because the banana peppers have a thick wall/skin so bonus for me.
Lol, My texting skills, I meant your interpretation of a popper. I haven’t heard of banana peppers used like this or your filling choice. But, yes, you answered my question🤣
on a side note going to Mexico in February, so hope to get some street foods and ideas than
Nice! I’m glad you’re getting south again! Hopefully not on Southwest! Where are you guys heading to?

Where are you guys heading to?

Yes my idea of a big popper

We are going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise for a week 2 separate stops in Mexico ( our 20th wedding anniversary but been together for 38/39 years ) barely feels like 60 lol
Than just spend the next week when we get back to Miami just kicking driving around Florida

David

Reactions: bauchjw
Yes my idea of a big popper

We are going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise for a week 2 separate stops in Mexico ( our 20th wedding anniversary but been together for 38/39 years ) barely feels like 60 lol
Than just spend the next week when we get back to Miami just kicking driving around Florida

David
I hope you make it to Key West, I think that’s my favorite place after Costa Rica. Congrats!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I hope you make it to Key West, I think that’s my favorite place after Costa Rica. Congrats!

That was on our list to go to , Monas sister has a place in Palm Bay and we were all going to go for a couple days but so far she has not gone down to her place yet ( her boy friend/partner is going through some medical stuff right now ) we will see how it goes

David

Reactions: bauchjw
Excellent looking David. You done did good.

Point for sure
Chris

Yes sir, David! Banana peppers look great and are nice when there are folks who don't want the heat of jalapenos. And the Mexican street corn?? I make it regularly, but have never made it in the oven. Thanks for the idea...

Yes sir, David! Banana peppers look great and are nice when there are folks who don't want the heat of jalapenos. And the Mexican street corn?? I make it regularly, but have never made it in the oven. Thanks for the idea...

Thanks Charles for the like and the comment

Yes one of the reasons for using the banana peppers to see if Mona would eat one ....
no she still thinks it will burn. I guess she does not trust me yet. Only been 38 years

As for the street corn, I like it this way K-Elote ( with cheese and off the cob ) and I of coarse I added the Chorizo Verde
Last time I did in the smoker, this time just added the smoked pork and than the whole thing in the house oven while the peppers smoked

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky