Bacon wrapped chicken livers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am thinking gizzards would be VERY tough. Hearts work on a skewer. My daughter in law calls them beef cherries. They are served at Brazilian restaurants. I brush with garlic butter, serve with toast points.

Dumb question here, but did ya put the livers in the smoker raw or were they precooked?

They were uncooked going on the the smoker
Thanks, that's what I figured but I was trying to imagine wrapping the bacon around the raw liver, It had to be a little challenging.
Thanks for the post, it sounds like something we would enjoy.

Thanks, that's what I figured but I was trying to imagine wrapping the bacon around the raw liver, It had to be a little challenging.
Thanks for the post, it sounds like something we would enjoy.
LOL - a few of them did want to squirt out any available opening until I got the toothpick in them. They were delicious!

Trolly1 Trolly1 - I am literally sitting on my couch in severe discomfort. I made these today along with a pork butt. Pulled pork is one of my favorite meals. I could eat it every day and not get tired of it. I had only a few bites of it today though.

I gorged myself of these little beauties. They are my meat butter. These are going to be my go-to smoked treats when I want to impress someone.

Thanks for these!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky