Bacon wrapped chicken breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stjoeguy1122

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
St Joseph, Missouri
Decided to do up another batch of chicken breasts. I had brining in Famous Dave's Hot Pickle juice, about 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup Teryiki and 1/4 cup pineapple juice. I decided to use one of my vacuum canisters to see if it makes any difference. I didn't notice anything other than it was much easier to work with over a zip lock baggie. I gave each one a small injection of the brine, I didn't rinse off or pat dry, lightly sprinkled some of Jeff's rub and wrapped in bacon.
Set my MES30 at 230 and fired up the AMPS, not sure what wood I used because I cleaned out the bottom of the tote of all the pellets I dropped, mixture of apple, pecon, oak and hickory.
Cooked until IT was at 165, FTC for 30 or so minutes.
Sorry for the funny looking plated picture, at work and forgot to bring a plate so I had to make do. I did this from my mobile, not sure why a couple of my pictures are not here.

Looks good from here man 
thumb1.gif
   No need for a fancy plate 
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky