Backwoods Competitor For Sale - Ipava, Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ambucher

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 22, 2012
Central Illinois
IMG_20181123_112622.jpg
IMG_20181123_113516.jpg
IMG_20181123_112903.jpg
IMG_20181123_112734.jpg
This is a Backwoods Competitor Smoker. I have a stand for it (not pictured) and 8 cook racks. The smoker is in great condition. This unit was over $4200 new. I am asking $2,400. The only reason I am selling is that I need a bigger model for our catering business. I am located in Ipava, Illinois. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

I've been asked by several...$2,000 is the lowest I can go. That's less than half. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep it til Spring and try again. If someone wants to come get it by this weekend, I'll throw in a Snake River Farms Black Grade 18 lb. brisket!

I really need to get rid of this so I can convince the wife I can pull the trigger on a bigger unit :) Bring me $1800 cash by this weekend and it's yours! (I still have the SRF Black brisket I'll throw in too). Don't miss out on this deal :)

Luckily for me you are over 8 hours away and I don’t own a truck LOL. I can’t believe this hasn’t sold. Hell of a smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky