Back again.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

halleoneagain

Meat Mopper
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 20, 2022
Eastern Washington
Old (literally old age-wise) member, dropping in after several years away, slightly new name. I'm in Eastern Washington. I'm looking forward to getting back into sausage making, and maybe trying smoking again. I gave away my WSM, too fiddly for an old lady, will be thinking on an easier electric smoker. Nice to be back and see who's still around.

Welcome, yes a electric smoker is the easiest way to properly smoke sausages imo. not the only way but the best way I have found

Welcome back, may I ask what your previous screen name was?
Maybe I will remember you!
Al
Hi Al,
Just halleone. In trying to recover my password, I could only enter the e-mail address I had registered with, but that was changed/dropped years ago. I am really enjoying reading through the forums again, these are good people, good news and good advice.

Last edited:
Ray, that's a fine-looking dog, English Springer by my guess?
Yep, he's a Springer alright, his name is Bob. Bob is my third ESS, the first male, he'll be five in December. Bob would have made a great field dog but for me getting too old to hunt any more. All he has to fetch these days is the morning paper from the driveway. I let him feather out during winter, keep him clipped short for the hot summers here in AZ. RAY
DSCN3658.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky