Baby butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just finished eating breakfast and this thread made me hungry again! Great looking food Charlotte! Like for sure!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Beautiful PP and meal.

What do you have for a smoker??? I don't think I ever seen you post it .

I should have spent a minute looking.. I saw those indentations from the butcher's twine after the rub was on and it kinda made it look like the skin was still on. :D

My bad
No problem haha I can totally see where you were coming from it really does look like that.

I got around to doing the crackling today...along with 2nd day PP this time with Tennessee bbq sauce, salad and coleslaw on a crusty cob :D

Here is the pic... it was yummy :p
Screenshot_20180521-165150.jpg

Beautiful PP and meal.

What do you have for a smoker??? I don't think I ever seen you post it .
Thanks Adam,
I don't think I have officially posted a photo of it. Probably because it's not as cool as everybody else's :oops:
I brought it before I found this site so didn't really know what I was doing and there wasn't much choice around here to my knowledge.
It's a Jumbuck duel fuel with fire box and side burner. When I google it it's like it doesn't exist other than the place I got it. Here's a photograph of it...
20180502_213157.png

No problem haha I can totally see where you were coming from it really does look like that.

I got around to doing the crackling today...along with 2nd day PP this time with Tennessee bbq sauce, salad and coleslaw on a crusty cob :D

Here is the pic... it was yummy :p
View attachment 364640
WOW!!!

My heavens. I was just in the UK. In fact I am on a plane about to land back in Texas. That PP looked amazing! Amazing enough to invite myself over! But for shame, I had to settle on some Tikka Masala near the airport last night! I was so famished I didn’t even snap a picture for my Insta Food Blog!

HAHAHAHA... Great cook and meal X2.

Like and Point to be sure.

Pat

Thanks Adam,
I don't think I have officially posted a photo of it. Probably because it's not as cool as everybody else's :oops:
I brought it before I found this site so didn't really know what I was doing and there wasn't much choice around here to my knowledge.
It's a Jumbuck duel fuel with fire box and side burner. When I google it it's like it doesn't exist other than the place I got it. Here's a photograph of it...
View attachment 364642
That’s a Stellar Rig!

Virtually nothing you cannot do with that setup. It is capable of every form of cooking you can dream up.

Pat

WOW!!!

My heavens. I was just in the UK. In fact I am on a plane about to land back in Texas. That PP looked amazing! Amazing enough to invite myself over! But for shame, I had to settle on some Tikka Masala near the airport last night! I was so famished I didn’t even snap a picture for my Insta Food Blog!

HAHAHAHA... Great cook and meal X2.

Like and Point to be sure.

Pat
Thanks Pat,
Where abouts in the UK were you? Oooh you have an insta food blog...if you give me your name I'll have a look? :)

Tikka Masala that's all they gave you?! :rolleyes: haha.

Thanks for the 'like' and 'point' :D
That’s a Stellar Rig!

Virtually nothing you cannot do with that setup. It is capable of every form of cooking you can dream up.

Pat
It is a multi tasking machine I guess, and seems to be getting the job done for me anyway...but when I'm ready for another one I'll be sure to ask you all for advice on what to get ;)

Reactions: Alex Douglas
Thanks Pat,
Where abouts in the UK were you? Oooh you have an insta food blog...if you give me your name I'll have a look? :)

Tikka Masala that's all they gave you?! :rolleyes: haha.

Thanks for the 'like' and 'point' :D

It is a multi tasking machine I guess, and seems to be getting the job done for me anyway...but when I'm ready for another one I'll be sure to ask you all for advice on what to get ;)
HAHAHA...

I was near Heathrow. Always staying near the airports when the bossman sends me out around the world!

Jeff just had to update my name because I ran across a BBQ competition team that had been using the same name since as far back as 2013. So my Instagram page and here had to have a name change. My Instagram food blog is Traeger.Rage.BBQ Traeger.Rage.BBQ

Stop by and I can follow you back. It is literally only as old as my profile here. Like a couple, few weeks old. I grew tired of my family and friends hounding me about posting my cooks so I created a page. My personal profile is like 6 or 7 years old. I wish I had made it a food blog from the beginning.

But enough about me. Look at that rig you have and all the wonderful PP you turned out with it!

Pat

HAHAHA...

I was near Heathrow. Always staying near the airports when the bossman sends me out around the world!

Jeff just had to update my name because I ran across a BBQ competition team that had been using the same name since as far back as 2013. So my Instagram page and here had to have a name change. My Instagram food blog is Traeger.Rage.BBQ Traeger.Rage.BBQ

Stop by and I can follow you back. It is literally only as old as my profile here. Like a couple, few weeks old. I grew tired of my family and friends hounding me about posting my cooks so I created a page. My personal profile is like 6 or 7 years old. I wish I had made it a food blog from the beginning.

But enough about me. Look at that rig you have and all the wonderful PP you turned out with it!

Pat
Brilliant Pat I've found you!
Yeah I know what you mean... my profile is a bit of everything really. Food, family and just stuff (I'm a jack of all trades) haha...everytime I post pictures of my daughter I lose several followers! Oh well their loss! :D

Reactions: Traeger.Rage.BBQ
WOW!!!
That PP looked amazing! Amazing enough to invite myself over!
Take care Charlotte... I worked in Texas over the course of a few years and I know what the guys there are like - especially if they wear big hats :D

Great looking pork btw.

So my butcher wanted £50 for a bone in pork butt...hell no! I'm still practicing and don't have the mouths to feed for that...except mine but I'm trying to be good! Haha.

Don't be too worried about cooking too much, especially with pulled pork, as it tastes even better once it has cooled and then re-warmed. It adds to the depth of flavour.

Reactions: Traeger.Rage.BBQ
HAHAHA... Right On Wade.

Manners are one of the last great vestige of Texas! I would get my roof knocked in around my people if someone got word I was without manners, hence ALMOST good enough to invite myself over...

HAHAHA...

I hope Texas was good to you Brother.

Pat

Take care Charlotte... I worked in Texas over the course of a few years and I know what the guys there are like - especially if they wear big hats :D

Great looking pork btw.

Don't be too worried about cooking too much, especially with pulled pork, as it tastes even better once it has cooled and then re-warmed. It adds to the depth of flavour.
Hahaha big hats!

Thanks Wade...yeah I was worried my leftovers we had today would be a bit dry but was surprised at how juicy it still was :p

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky