Baby Backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokemack

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 21, 2006
Erie Colorado
Well after some loooong, busy weeks, I finally get to smoke. Yeah it's like 29 degrees here, but, no wind. Baby backs are going down in 5. Got 'em at Sam's, 3 racks for $21. Slathered 'em up with rub, hickory awaits...

Not too cold for cold ones, I'll just drink most of 'em inside. Got some potato salad working too. Direct Ticket is fired up, GO DOLPHINS!!

Thanks Lawnman, doesn't look like my Fins will be playing at home for the Super Bowl either :cry: . Ribs just got the foil treatment, after 3.5 hours in the smoke. Sprinkled them with apple juice and covered with honey... Not much longer now...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky