1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Baby Backs

Discussion in 'Pork' started by smokemack, Dec 3, 2006.

1. smokemack

smokemack Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Well after some loooong, busy weeks, I finally get to smoke. Yeah it's like 29 degrees here, but, no wind. Baby backs are going down in 5. Got 'em at Sam's, 3 racks for $21. Slathered 'em up with rub, hickory awaits...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not too cold for cold ones, I'll just drink most of 'em inside. Got some potato salad working too. Direct Ticket is fired up, GO DOLPHINS!!

2. Hey JMack , those look great , 29 or 79 keep smokin . Go Bucs (yea I know they suck) thanks Frank 8)

3. smokemack

Thanks Lawnman, doesn't look like my Fins will be playing at home for the Super Bowl either :cry: . Ribs just got the foil treatment, after 3.5 hours in the smoke. Sprinkled them with apple juice and covered with honey... Not much longer now...

[​IMG]

4. Sweet!!!!!!!!

5. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Lookin good SmokeMack. BBQ is year round for us hearty folks. ;)

6. At least, you’re not a Steeler fan, sob! Good lookin’ ribs though…now I feel better! :lol:

7. smokemack

Ribs were good; tasty, juicy, and smoky. Nice ring too. 'Till next time, enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

DROOL!

Meowey