Baby Backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks excellent Jake. Great color on the Ribs, and love O rings and fries with everything. Great job. Nice property too. I haven't raked leaves in 20 + years, lol.

I can taste those ribs from here.

How do you like the Killer Bee? I like their Chicken Soak/Injection and Reserve Brisket Injection.... just never tried any of their rubs. I'm rub heavy right now as I'm testing out some of the Oakridge products but it never hurts to have a waiting list.

Looks excellent Jake. Great color on the Ribs, and love O rings and fries with everything. Great job. Nice property too. I haven't raked leaves in 20 + years, lol.
Thanks mike. It's 15ac in the woods. You'll never see me raking

• Haha
Reactions: MJB05615
I can taste those ribs from here.

How do you like the Killer Bee? I like their Chicken Soak/Injection and Reserve Brisket Injection.... just never tried any of their rubs. I'm rub heavy right now as I'm testing out some of the Oakridge products but it never hurts to have a waiting list.
Thanks bud they were delicious for sure. I like kosmos dirty bird hot and the chipotle killer bee. Don't really care for the rest of his line of rubs. A little sweet for me. I love his reserve brisket injection. Used it on roast beef a couple weeks back and that onion/garlic flavor was a game changer in end product
IMG_20210225_104844.jpg

I know what you mean about having a large inventory of rubs. I have 2 three shelf cabinets stuffed full lol. This is one of the best rubs I've ever used for briskets or chucks or anything beef for that matter. I've been on oakridge kick lately as well. This has so many flavor profiles
IMG_20210225_104900.jpg

Great looking ribs Jake! As soon as the weather breaks, I’m going to get a rack going. Might have to give the sweet tea spray a try.

Great looking ribs Jake! As soon as the weather breaks, I’m going to get a rack going. Might have to give the sweet tea spray a try.
Thanks joe! Stop being a girl and smoke you some ribs lol

• Haha
Reactions: xray
Thanks bud they were delicious for sure. I like kosmos dirty bird hot and the chipotle killer bee. Don't really care for the rest of his line of rubs. A little sweet for me. I love his reserve brisket injection. Used it on roast beef a couple weeks back and that onion/garlic flavor was a game changer in end productView attachment 486761
I know what you mean about having a large inventory of rubs. I have 2 three shelf cabinets stuffed full lol. This is one of the best rubs I've ever used for briskets or chucks or anything beef for that matter. I've been on oakridge kick lately as well. This has so many flavor profilesView attachment 486762
Agreed on the Reserve Blend, I use it stand alone and mixed with Big Poppa Cattle Prod. I mix them lighter than the recommended ratios and sometimes cut them with Minor's Beef or AuJus bases.

I got a sample of the Black Ops and a second one for beef and maybe it was psychological but I didn't care for the hint of coffee in either one. Oakridge Game Changer brine is really good, and right now I'm testing out the Santa Maria, Chile Lime, and Secret Weapon rubs. No issues so far.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Thanks joe! Stop being a girl and smoke you some ribs lol

LOL! I'm still smoking. Just doing things like bacon, sausage, cheese and jerky.

I boned out a rack of spares when I did my last batch of bacon...they're in the freezer patiently waiting.

Thanks Brian it's been a pretty nice week here

I’m jealous. I thawed some st lous ribs bc it’s been in the 30’s and of course today was 7* when I woke up. Still have them out on the Webber about an hour to go. We’ll see how they turn out I’ll post some pics.

Looks great I don't know what i like better the ribs or your back yard..that pale ale is a classic too very good beer and great with food..

LOL! I'm still smoking. Just doing things like bacon, sausage, cheese and jerky.

I boned out a rack of spares when I did my last batch of bacon...they're in the freezer patiently waiting.
Ok ok you get a pass then

I’m jealous. I thawed some st lous ribs bc it’s been in the 30’s and of course today was 7* when I woke up. Still have them out on the Webber about an hour to go. We’ll see how they turn out I’ll post some pics.
They sure looked good on your post!

Looks great I don't know what i like better the ribs or your back yard..that pale ale is a classic too very good beer and great with food..
Thanks bud. We really love where we live. In the woods with no neighbors. My driveway is almost a mile long through the woods

Look exceptionally good. Probably going to throw a rack on this weekend for my daughters 9th Bday, tough part is should I do 2 because if the kids decide to be in the mood they can almost eat a rack themselves (6 and 9yr old sticks can eat more that you think). If I do that I might skip the bologna.
Figure if the smoker is going for CB and Venison Ham with room to spare might as well make use of it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky