Baby Backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
great looking ribs
Homemade Sweet tea, if so very sweet . Or store bought. Just wondering as i make Nestle but make it a little sweeter than most like around here

David
Homemade sweet tea. Extra sweet. Thanks for the like

tenor.gif

Damn good looking ribs Jake! Yesterday was a beautiful day to be outdoors cooking for sure! I did some flat top cheesesteaks.

Beautiful Jake!!! Also like the sides selection. I picked up one rack on sale, not quite as cheap as the BOGO you picked up. Great score!

Looks like an amazing afternoon. Great weather, great property, beer in hand, beautiful smoker making deliciousness... Jealous.
One critique though... not sure how you went 4 hours to decide the time was beer thirty, but my rule is if the smoker is on there is a beer in hand.
Great job!

Beautiful Jake!!! Also like the sides selection. I picked up one rack on sale, not quite as cheap as the BOGO you picked up. Great score!
Thanks Dave! Those indiana kitchen ribs are some of my favorites. 100% usa product. All natural with no brine. You can really tell the difference

Looks like an amazing afternoon. Great weather, great property, beer in hand, beautiful smoker making deliciousness... Jealous.
One critique though... not sure how you went 4 hours to decide the time was beer thirty, but my rule is if the smoker is on there is a beer in hand.
Great job!
Thanks Tucker. I thought it would be a good idea to not be drunk at 5 when my wife gets home lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky