Baby backs...in memory of Curt...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
His strong spirit was taken up by his daughters. Ive been so proud of how they have handeled this ordeal.

Very sorry to hear of your loss and you and yours will be in my prayers

Hey thanks again to all of ya. Its good to know that we arent alone in our time of sadness.

OK The ribs turned out great! And best of all is that Curts girls both showed up (unexpectedly) in time for supper. We had my daughter and her best friend also. Glad I did the extra slab. I just had a feeling.

Anyway.Thanks to all of you who have shared their condolences.
Praise God...

You have our thoughts and condolences.

My humble condolences go out to you and the family. My dad passed away a couple of months ago and it was pretty tough on us at first. He was a breakfast master so we often remember him when one of us makes one of his dishes for breakfast. Once again, my thoughts are with you and the family.

Tom

I lost my Little Sister quite suddenly a while back. I know your pain. Though I hadn't planned it, I was going to do a pork roast, but instead this coming weekend I will be doing ribs in memory of your Brother.

Some where I know that your brother will be there with you as you smoke up some awesome baby backs.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I know the grief that you speak of, you did the right thing with the ribs, That will leave you with a smile and a good memory too. Hang in there my friend.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I went through almost the exact same thing with my brother about 10 years ago. He was finishing chemo for Lupus problems, and caught some sort of infection that could not be reversed.
He left behind two young daughters and a wife as well.

Every day is about being grateful for the time we have with our loved ones. Experiencing such acute loss brings about an awareness of self and family that many won't have until they experience the loss.

While fate was against your brother, he was a very lucky man to be able to spend a few more precious days with his family. And equally lucky to have family that cared so much back

SMOKE FREAK I am truely sorry for your loss. I too have lost a couple brothers and my parents. It's amazing to me how after a little time passes you will all of a sudden get a warm feeling and grin across your face.... just from a great memory that passed quickly through your mind. Sometimes I have to look around because I wonder who just watched me grin for no apparent reason. .... you'll see!! Our prayers are with you and your family.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky