• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Baby Back Ribs

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Great looking ribs Jake! I’ll have to try the ribs with paper one day.

I have plain white unwaxed butcher paper...yours looks cooler, where’d you get it?

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
ah man! those look great! kinda jealous. i am working long days and weekends too. hardly squeezing in cooks.

those BBs look perfect! nice work.

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019
ah man! those look great! kinda jealous. i am working long days and weekends too. hardly squeezing in cooks.

those BBs look perfect! nice work.
Thanks bud. I thought they turned out good. Mighty tasty.

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Great looking ribs Jake! I’ll have to try the ribs with paper one day.

I have plain white unwaxed butcher paper...yours looks cooler, where’d you get it?
Thanks xray I liked what the paper brought to the table. The paper I have is something lowes is carrying now. Think it was $18 for 18x200 roll

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Thanks Jake, my Lowe’s carries it according to their app. I’m gonna pick some up.

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Ribs look good Jake. I think Krogers has them for $1.99lb this week might have to pick some up if they have any meat left there!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Awesome, Jake!!
That's as good a batch of BabyBacks as I've ever seen!!!
Nice Job!!
Like.

Bear

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Damned fine looking ribs Jake. Not gonna get 'em much prettier than that.

Robert

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Damned fine looking ribs Jake. Not gonna get 'em much prettier than that.

Robert
Thanks robert I was pretty happy with them. Your meal looks good too. Unfortunately after eating 10million servings of corned beef hash in the army I can no longer stand the stuff

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Unfortunately after eating 10million servings of corned beef hash in the army I can no longer stand the stuff
I completely understand. Talked with a lot of former military personnel that have said the same thing about various foods. Growing up I loved the stuff but it was considered a luxury meal (we didn't have a lot of $$) and it was only served once a year. Even now I don't eat it often. Just make some to keep on hand for Ruben sammies...or these going forward. Tracy absolutely loves a good Ruben so she asks for them more often than i'd typically make them, but that's ok. She pays the bills :emoji_wink:

Robert

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2016
Best story I have read on the internet today...LIKE!

texomakid

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 6, 2017
Ha! I'm with Eddie on seeing a good story- Those ribs look perfect Jake. They got the color, that pull back on the bone and sliced ribs have that nice smoke ring. I can almost taste 'em.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.