Babies...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

captsly

StickBurners
Original poster
Feb 12, 2010
Santa Fe Texas
Doing some baby backs for a little get together at some friends house tomorrow. This will be my first time with baby backs. I have always smoked spares out of preference and thats all they allow in comps here in Texas. So that said they are rubbed down (with Jeff's rub) and resting in the fridge. I will be smoking them tomorrow along with a brisket and and some moink balls. 225 with some hicory and the amazin smoker and going to do the old 2-2-1 and see what that does for me!!

7287e52c_CIMG1201.jpg

Cleaned up and membrane removed...

e992e3fb_CIMG1203.jpg

Rubbed down and ready for the fridge for the nite.

More to come tomorrow.....

Looks good. 2-2-1 should do you good. I use 2-1.5-.75

icon_cool.gif

Your ribs look good so far. Now I would recommend that you smoke them using the 2-2-1 method and then change it to your liking. I have changed it to something like Brian because I like a little pull to my ribs. In fact I do my ribs the same way the Brian likes his. I think he copied me........LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky