AZ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, I've been here for awhile now, there's a few more I know of. Where you been? I live in Gilbert, have buds in Sun City and parts south of there. RAY

I’m on the edge of Sun City and Peoria. I’m still fairly new to AZ, and haven’t acclimated to the summers yet!

Soon. We'll be back to the land of the Pork Shop and Kiltlifter soon!!
Is Kiltlifter still on Bell Rd. and Scottsdale Rd? I used to live right across Bell Rd. and knew the owner. I believe there was another one in Tempe?

Edit - just checked Google maps - its gone! I was talking about Tilted Kilt not Kiltlifter MAN my brain is getting old - is there a difference between the two?

Last edited:
Is Kiltlifter still on Bell Rd. and Scottsdale Rd? I used to live right across Bell Rd. and knew the owner. I believe there was another one in Tempe?

Edit - just checked Google maps - its gone! I was talking about Tilted Kilt not Kiltlifter MAN my brain is getting old - is there a difference between the two?
Kiltlifter beer. 4 Peaks brewing a local brewer of FANTASTIC beer. You simply have to try it!

Still here! Not too fond of the snakes, spiders and the scorpions, but the weather is pretty nice.

I get that Sarge. But alas...it's time to go back....already. ONE more trip to the Pork Shop today though. NEXT year let's start this convo a bit earlier!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky