AZ Wood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Other than places like Craigslist or Facebook marketplace I can’t think of any in the area. I’ll keep an eye out

I messaged a buddy of mine who lives in PHX, he typically orders online or goes to a place called "Cave Creek Firewood" not sure if that is near you or not, he said it is north of PHX. He said he has not bought from them since pre-Covid, the phone number is: 602-228-4311

Good Luck,

Jason

Reactions: Retired Spook
Home Depot and Lowes carry splits, they are Kingsford brand, not my favorite but it’s there. Look up bbq supply stores in your area, they usually carry wood.

Reactions: Retired Spook
I just did a simple search on craigslist phoenix and found pecan wood by the search 'smoking wood'. Probably more can be found by a better search.

Thanks guys! I found a guy on CL and got a face cord each of pecan and oak. There are quite a few places I found,just wasn’t sure who to try first!

So glad im in the midwest...... I can get oak/hickory/ash as needed in days. Tho fruit woods can be hard to get unless you want to pay a premium.
(None of this is seasoned and worth a crap until a year of seasoning.)

Yeah, when I was in Oregon, it all was a lot easier to get!

There is a lot of Chilean Mesquite trees here. Not sure how different it is from other Mesquite trees.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky