Austin TX Area: Free Patio Furniture Seating For 12 (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Tracy has decided that it's time for a change and has ordered new patio furniture. That means we will no longer need what we currently have. This was bought 7 1/2 years ago and we paid about $1600 for the set(s). It's not top of the line but it's not bargain basement junk either. It's been under a covered patio since new but it's not exactly in "like new" condition....but it's certainly not an embarrassment either :emoji_laughing: The new stuff will be here on October 13th +/- and we'd like to keep this until then but after that it's free for the taking. My only request is that if you say you want it and are going to come pick it up, please do. I won't have any place to store it until finding another new owner. A couple days one way or another we can live with if it's convenient for you, but not long term please.

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

Lemme know if you're interested or have any questions.

Robert

I have that set in a 4 person seating . 9 tiles on the top . It's really nice stuff .

If I only had way to bring home. Actually now weather cooling been thinking about come see you. Looking at some pop up campers. Thought about going the tent route but seeing some fairly cheap campers. Now if my 97 Jeep up for the challenge?

Robert, if you weren't 17+ hours away...:emoji_grinning: We're actually looking for outdoor furniture right now...

Generous offer. Looks like its in great condition...JJ

Very Nice & very Nice of You, Robert!!
The chairs look like ours, but your table is nicer.
Ours was a "Hand-Me-Up" from Bear Jr, when he got a New Set-up.
I'm sure there's a good home for it on this forum!!

Bear

That is a very generous offer Robert. Someone will be getting some nice stuff. We have something similar and enjoy it.

A couple of nice sets indeed. Thanks for your generosity.
We've had chairs like that and loved them when we were younger but my wife started having trouble getting out of them. Alas, we've found just a couple cheap cushions have made all the difference so that's an option for whoever is lucky enough to get them.
They look in great shape. The chairs "stack" and the tiles can be removed from the tables for transport making moving them in a simple pickup not a big deal. Hope someone who really needs them can get them.
Thanks again for your big heart.

Sorry Steve , not laughing at you, laughing with you as I thought it was now also until I read Chef JJ's response.
And thought It must be good If JJ is responding ( no disrespect meant )

That's when I had to look for a date . I had the same thought Steve , Darn newbie's. lol

David

• Haha
Reactions: clifish and Steve H
Sorry Steve , not laughing at you, laughing with you as I thought it was now also until I read Chef JJ's response.
And thought It must be good If JJ is responding ( no disrespect meant )

That's when I had to look for a date . I had the same thought Steve , Darn newbie's. lol

David
Same here

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky