Auber WST-1510H WiFi PID Controller with Probes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmaynard06

Original poster
Nov 28, 2021
Hello all. My MES40 recently died on me, so I felt it was a good time to try something new (Offset Gravity Smoker).

For that reason, I no longer need my Auber WST-1510H PID Controller. I bought it with the Free hanging and food probe (WS-SENSOR17 and WS-SENSOR18).

I used this for teh past year with no issue (I did not use the WiFi features, but this is capable). Looking to get 160 shipped. Thanks!

Auber.jpg

Well first the controller died. Then I bypassed with the re-wire mod and this PID.

Then it started burning up heating elements so I gave up. Figured it was as good of time as any to try something new (had been eyeing pellet or charcoal for a while).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky