• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Auber PID and Smokin-It Model #2

Lightngsvt

Joined Jan 25, 2019
Smoker is located in Southeast Michigan. The reason for selling is that I've decided to go pellet, and just ordered a Rec Tec Stampede. I currently have the SI-2, BGE and Weber Genesis so no need for a 4th grille. The SI-2 is about 4 years old and in perfect working condition. I have 4 racks for it. Current retail is about $520.

I also purchased an Auber PID controller for this unit to keeps the temps rock-steady. This is a dual probe unit designed for us with electric smokers. It is also in perfect working condition. This retails for about $150.

I'm asking a very reasonable $350 for both. This would need to be a local pickup as I think packing and shipping would be cost prohibitive. I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet if needed.

I will post pics later.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks