ATTN: WSM 14 OWNERS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
I found a nice handy little addition.It's a 9" diameter folding handled rack made by Char Broil for their Big Easy oil less fryer.It is perfect for smaller items(it'll hold a small yardbird) to set on the bottom rack for easy extraction instead pulling your probes out and wrestling the original rack out or fishing with tongs.The folding handles lay upright against the side just below the top rack holder.Char Broil #6584315 do a search or it can be found here where I got mine:
Bill

Funny you should mention it... I just got one for my mini and it makes extracting turkeys much easier. I imagine it will be great for many other large pieces of meat as well.

Yeah,it is cool.Saw it the other day online and thought hmm I might have to modify the handles.Got it today and nope,no mods needed at all-sweet! Gonna definitely use it turkey day!

You won't be disappointed. It'll come in right handy.I'll be using mine Thursday with a small ham in it. :)

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky