ATTENTION vistors!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
I notice that at any given time we have 10 or better visitors here. I logged on yesterday and there were 40 visitors.
Why don't you folks join up, post your "howdy" here and reap all the benefits. You can't go wrong. The folks here are the best and friendliest you'll find on the web.

Don't cost nuthin folks
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Just jump in and join the fun and comaraderie
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Folks; I just visited for a long time, then finally joined in Feb. You don't know what you are missing. Great people here, and IT'S FREE!! Sign up and join us.

I know i lurked for about a month before i joined, but i have learned so much in the past 3 months, a lot of great people here
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

It has paid off with alot of valuable advice and mush less wasted meat since I joined and took the wisdom of those more capable than myself.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Ditto....Ditto..What else can be said ?..Come'on join the fun, learn alot here..whatcha got to lose?..
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Thanks Gunny.

I joined on my first visit ... browsed around for a half hour ... all I needed!

I got bumped past 'newbie' in less than 2 weeks ... makes a fella feel good!

So .... what are ya waitin' on?

So glad I joined. So much knowledge being shared.

I signed up before I even bought a smoker. This site helped me decide what to buy and where to buy it! Also, I haven't screwed up any smokes yet thanks to all the great people on this site!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? SIGN UP!!!

Yeppers! Doesn't get any better than this! You won't get emailing like from other sites either becuase your email address isnt posted all over the net.

AND you can sign up for Jeffs free 5 day eCourse and get answers to all those nagging questions!

AND did we say it was free?

Sometimes I just pop in without signing in. Needed a quick reference temp on a brisket smoke the other day. You better believe I found what I was looking for here!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky