Armadillo eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Newglide

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 14, 2021
NC
So this year for family Christmas gathering we're doing all snack foods. I'm thinking about smoking some armadillo eggs.
2 questions, I've never done them so any good recipes?
Can I smoke them a day or so before, put them in the fridge then warm them up in the oven on the day of the gathering?

Love Armadillo eggs. But be warned...Depending on the size of your peppers you may need more sausage than you thing. I always run out. I've never reheated them in the oven, but I dont see why you couldnt.

Jim

Love Armadillo eggs. But be warned...Depending on the size of your peppers you may need more sausage than you thing. I always run out. I've never reheated them in the oven, but I dont see why you couldnt.

Jim
Good to know cause I want to do at least 15 or so.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky