Are there any other PETA supporters on SMF??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

2xtap

Original poster
Jan 6, 2015
MA
My kids got me this T-shirt for Xmas along w/ this jerky sampler  Thankfully they are both meatavores like myself, except I had to hide my jerky. This came from The Newport Jerky Company in Newport, RI(location explains the $$). Check it out, they have a lot of exotic jerky's(rattlesnake, llama, kangaroo, camel and earthworm to name a few) if your that adventurous. They also have rubs,sauces,  and insects (all set). I also received and HIGHLY RECCOMMEND the Raspberry Jalapeno Jam
drool.gif
I went through 3 jars of it by myself!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Parents always said I was a member but they spelled it PITA...
biggrin.gif
...JJ

Cool  I like it   I need one !

Gary

Wonder if they would offer us a group discount? I would be in for a couple

They are in the city next to me (Norfolk, VA) and located on waterfront property. I few years ago the local rock station rented a barge and did a huge @ss grilling session for the morning show. I didn't show up but heard it on the radio and news, funny stuff.

I did smoke that weekend for our support. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky