Apple wood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chuthmak

Original poster
Feb 16, 2020
Took down a huge apple tree last Fall. Too much for me to ever need. Come get some, I’ve already split it months ago. Am currently cooking with it.

$1/stick

Location southern Connecticut.

Cell: 404-277-4630

Charles

F83B787E-AAA4-45ED-A46C-60E81EE97146.jpeg
77850C02-4671-42E8-B301-383111E4BECC.jpeg

I use apple from my property as well.

I think at $1 a stick you won't get many takers.

Maybe sell them by bundles, as camp wood.

I am not using wood, but I am impressed with this tree. Is it really an apple tree? Never seen them so tall. How old was it?

I am not using wood, but I am impressed with this tree. Is it really an apple tree? Never seen them so tall. How old was it?
Base was almost 3 feet across. Definitely apple based on the apples banging on the shed and all the deer that keep showing up wondering where dessert went! It was so tall we couldn't pick the apples.

• Haha
Reactions: TH-n-PA
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky