Apple Stuffed Pork Loin with Loaded Mashed potatoes Lots of cheese and Picture heavy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is that your apple pie spice on the outside of the roast??

Gary here is a small batch of the

Apple Pie Spice mix.

4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1 Teaspoon Ground Cardamom
Mix all together and store in a sealed jar. I like to put it in an old spice bottle that way I can shake it on things or open for spoonfuls

Try it it is nice on lots of things. I used it in my baked donut recipe i did a while back

David

Thanks Gary for the love and the comment

Yes I used the Apple Pie Spice on the outside of the Loin and The Dutch Apple Pie Jam inside the Loin . Also made the sauce with the jam and a little soya sauce and corn starch.

Sorry I ate all the carrots tonight for my second round at the meal.

Here is a link to the jam, I hope
I will send also the Apple Pie Spice mixture , I use it on lots of baking. Thought it would be good on the loin , and it was

Hope all is going well with your hand.

David

Thanks David. I'll be trying both.
Gary

Reactions: DRKsmoking
YUM!
Nicely pinwheeled slices, nicely done and that plated shot is a thing of beauty.
But in no way does it look like it's from a high-end restaurant.
There's actually more than 3-4 bites of food on that plate! :emoji_laughing:

Thanks John for the love and the comment

We really loved the flavor of all the different apple items inside the pork loin

And yes you are right, we don't go to high end restaurants ( mainly the price ) and why go there and get maybe tasty food, than leave and than go to a burger joint after the meal to fill up. lol

With the pork loins and the loaded potatoes ( which you did the same idea way back )
It was hard to finish my second plate :emoji_grin: :emoji_smiling_imp:

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky