Apple Rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
HOLY SMOKES!!!! Thats a great idea. For this you will achieve greatness.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Took the apples off the dehydrator and tossed them into the GOSM to dry out. Threw a little smoke to them ... we'll see if it hinders the taste or not.

Did you eat yet????

yea ... but the ribs stayed on the smoker to long. Tough bark. Great flavor past the bark. Not worth the pics. I will be using the rub again.

Gonna try this again. Bought "Apple Powder from Nature's Flavor. Price wasn't bad, shipping was double the price of the powder. But I have a pound of powdwer.

Used a store bought rub because I was out of ingredients for the apple rub and the first thing my wife said when she tasted the pulled pork was...man this isn't as good as you normally do!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky