Anyone used bbq guru rib ring?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hawtsauc3

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 27, 2016
just spotted this online today and I’m debating ordering it to go with my soon to be new WSM. Looks like it makes ribs simple to stack but I’m curious how it is exposed vs 3-2-1 method

I don’t have one but I have a weber rib rack that holds 4 racks. It gets tight on the outside 2 racks but if you curve them a bit they fit. Think I bought it for $10.

When I use the 3-2-1 method I take the rack out for the foil part but it could easily be used. I just choose not to and use both shelves in the wsm.

Scott

I don't have or use a ring either, but if you need more room you can circle the ribs and slide a skewer thru them to hold the rib in that position.

Chris

Reactions: hillbillyrkstr
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky