Anyone know where a guy can find replacement MES smoker parts?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
I am going to build an electric smoker out of an old fridge and there are several MES parts that I would love to get my hands on. I have been searching the web but am not finding much. Anyone know of a good web site where you can pick up new or used MES replacement parts?

I have looked at Clist and several other for sale sites a few different times.

Looking for used WSMs.

Never have seen a used or broken MES.

I may be going by the MES home office in a few weeks to look at the scratch and dent items for sale.

I will ask about parts. New or used.

Good luck and have fun.

Craig

Masterbuilt has been very easy to work with so far. I emailed them the part number and they got right back to me with the price and what not. If its not for a replacement on an MES you can still buy the parts but it is non refundable non returnable. No bid deal since the air damper I am looking at is around $7 plus shipping.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky