• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anyone heard from David (themule69) lately?

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Last time he posted was back in September.  Anyone heard from him?  Hopefully he's just been busy.

David, if ya see this, check in and let us know how it's going with you...hope all is well.  You are missed around here when you're away, friend...

Red

joe black

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2015
Have not seen anything from him. Really miss his opinions and posts. I hope he's OK.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Yep he hasn't been here for a while. Last he chexked in he said he would be posting more and then he disappeared again.

Hope all is well!

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Joined Oct 7, 2012
Hey friends. I'm still kicking and smoken. I have been busy and just about the time I log in something side tracks me. I miss seeing everyone's post and all that smokey goodness.
Happy smoken
David

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Glad all is well David, hope to see ya on here more man... Thumbs Up

Last edited:

joe black

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2015
Good to hear, David. I'm glad you're OK and can get back on when you're not too busy.

Good Smokin', Joe:yahoo:

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Good to hear from you, David! I'm glad to know you're doing ok. I understand how busy things can get...happens to all of us now and then. Hopefully things'll settle down enough that you'll be able to stop in from time to time.

Red

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Hey David, glad you are OK and just busy

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.