Anyone have a nacho cheese snack stick recipe?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have seen nacho cheese powder but i cant remember where, think it was in at the piggly in Pooler.

But you can make your own.

3/4 cup cheddar cheese powder
1 tsp paprika
1 t garlic powder
1 t chili powder
1 t sugar
1.5 t salt.

You will need to adjust any salt in your stick recipe........GL

I have seen nacho cheese powder but i cant remember where, think it was in at the piggly in Pooler.

But you can make your own.

3/4 cup cheddar cheese powder
1 tsp paprika
1 t garlic powder
1 t chili powder
1 t sugar
1.5 t salt.

You will need to adjust any salt in your stick recipe........GL

Do you have a complete snack stick recipe? To new to making them to just wing it. Thanks

We do the big block of velveeta cheese, just mixed with some rotel. They have the recipe all over my kids and everyone loves it. Simple to make and you can make it thinner to your liking with skme
Milk. Myself I like it a little spicier so I’ll get the hot rotel and throw some peppers in. Nothing fancy but extremely easy

Luke

I dont have any recipe in my binder for nacho cheese stix. You might want to check out Owens or PS Seasonings.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky