Anyone has interest to review Inkbird vacuum sealer for free on Amazon?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Last time i got a discount from them on another forum i sent them the confirmation number and Amazon refunded me . It will be ok lol

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE
Who has interest to reveiw our vacuum sealer for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reveiws now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

Who can enter this time free review list?
People who has Amazon account.
View attachment 513960
I guess I was late......

Who has interest to reveiw our vacuum sealer for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reveiws now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

Who can enter this time free review list?
People who has Amazon account.
View attachment 513960
is this still a valid offer or closed. I have other inkbird equipment and have reviewed on Amazon

I would like to review it. Im on my 3rd vacuum sealer so would have something to review it against.

I have 2, 1 is a backup. I have not needed the backup, and it's been almost 2 years. Very easy to use and works great.

Reactions: 912smoker
Does this vac sealer have a parts list to replace seals as they wear?

Sorry it was not the parts list it was just the box items.

Very sorry about that, I'm an A$$

David
No problem been searching no luck. Just want to know since some are having issues with vac master and discontinued models and parts. I'll try inkbird.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky