Anyone ever tell y'all that I HATE dogs...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’ve had my share of huntin dawgs…..now I have baby’s

Attachments

• IMG_4779.jpeg
    IMG_4779.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 5
NIce looking pup Charles. They all look so innocent at that age. Looks like he has a lower lip piercing. LOL

Point for sure
Chris

NIce looking pup Charles. They all look so innocent at that age. Looks like he has a lower lip piercing. LOL

Point for sure
Chris
Exactly right! Puppies and kids! Innocent and cute...then they both get bigger and lay around the house and snatch up all of the food on the counter as soon as you turn your back!

I can't let my wife see this picture, I showed her 1 of 3 silver lab pups 10 years ago and ended up buying her 1, we lost him 3 weeks ago and was the smartest best dogs I have ever had. we still have a beagle that's 2 that was raised with him that misses him too. No more critters for us but that 1 would make her change her mind lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky