Anyone Ever Seen Anything Like This Before?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
Everett, WA
Guy near me is selling this for $2,500. I'm assuming it's charcoal fired?

353e5eee7ec746ed8c2bd5ce8d494379.jpg

Certainly different. The price seems a bit Salty to me...JJ

I've seen pics of that smoker before on facebook. Not saying it couldn't be a similar(odd) design, or maybe it's the same one I seen. Just beware of scammers out there, it's getting really bad with pretty much anything you're looking to buy.

Good Point !

Bear

Yeah, that guy's ad was on Offerup, and it seems to have dropped off now. Said he was in Bremerton, WA, which has a large Navy base. Plenty of pipefitters there, if it was real.

That design won’t work. Not cooking in the chamber and the boxes. No way.

My guess would be that the bottom chamber would be for Hot Smoke Cooking, and the two upper Boxes are for cold & warm smoking from the Smoke coming up from the bottom chamber.

Bear

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky