Anybody Wanna Make Some Smoked Fire Roasted Salsa? (W Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's not quite the stash I was expecting, especially from a person of your ilk inclined to mainline Taco Bell hot sauce. It'll hopefully hold you till Steve and I get the packages sent out though :emoji_laughing:

Except for the fact that I don't like ginger. Wanna try for another barter?

Nope...not into ginger,
Robert

You sound like my wife, doesn’t like ginger, so I gladly take hers but she likes ginger ale?

What about the blackened Popeyes ranch in the background? I mean I have two, so I could possibly/maybe share one.

What about the blackened Popeyes ranch in the background? I mean I have two, so I could possibly/maybe share one

I missed the Popeye's ranch. If it's from Popeye's it must be good, right? I'll give a run at working a trade for that. I've honestly never been there and am really jacked up to get hands on some blackened ranch...whatever the neck that is

Robert

I missed the Popeye's ranch. If it's from Popeye's it must be good, right? I'll give a run at working a trade for that. I've honestly never been there and am really jacked up to get hands on some blackened ranch...whatever the neck that is

Robert

It should be. People are getting beat up over the chicken sandwiches.

But put her there pal, sounds like yourself a deal!

It is an excellent recipe, thanks tx smoker tx smoker . We did this recipe with Tacos and it is soooo good.

I did need to modify a few bits due to lack of availability where i live but it worked and I think did your Recipe/Method Justice.

Ok ,, tx smoker tx smoker . This is about as addicting as I need . Just got done with a batch . Followed the " idea " and used what I had . Good thing about a son that works in a grocery ,, all it takes is a phone call .
I used a gas grill and subbed a few things . Mesquite pellets from Todd in the tube .
Robert , this stuff is really good . I need to have some on hand to use in chilerelleno chilerelleno rice recipe . Be great in that . Only Mexican rice we eat any more . Thanks for the recipe bud .
20200718_153433.jpg 20200718_153437.jpg

20200718_155907.jpg
20200718_161730.jpg 20200718_160748.jpg
This Franks is good stuff .
20200718_161757.jpg

It's good stuff! Firing the Kettle for Steaks to day, gotta see if I have everything....JJ

I made this recipe yesterday. Delicious - I love fresh salsa and fresh veggies. It hasn't made it into a bowl yet, we just stand at the counter and eat it out of the container!

Next time I will dial up the heat a little bit!

Here's the business end of it:
3FE20FC8-9325-4311-86D2-A75D3B300129.jpg

Garlic, Serranos, and Green Onion:
IMG_0614.jpeg

Tomatoes and Onions, about to go onto the smoke:
IMG_0615.jpeg

Everything into the blender:
IMG_0618.jpeg

After letting it sit in the fridge overnight, the first chip:
IMG_0624.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 12
This is the Second time we have made this, delicious. need To do this more often. Having it with beef cheek tacos. Thanks for sharing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky