Anybody else get one of these???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
I just got this in my email. I'm thinking Jeff's data base might just be running a little bit behind. LOL Just got me wondering how far behind it might be.

Gary

-------- Original message --------

Date: 2017-01-02 14:35 (GMT-07:00)

To: Gary

Subject: Woo-Hoo, You Did It! Here's A Free Gift!

Hi Gary,

Well.. you did it! You completed the Smoking Basics eCourse and I'll bet you are biting at the bit to get started smoking meat.

I would like to give you the complete Smoking Basics eCourse in PDF format in case you need to refer to it later. This will also allow you to save it to your smart phone, tablet or computer in a way that is more readily available for use.

Click HERE to download now

Be sure to sign up for the Smoking Meat Newsletter to get even more information on a weekly basis. You can do that at http://www.smoking-meat.com/subscribe.

And of course, if you are interested in taking your learning a whole lot further, my book is just the ticket. It is crammed full of information about smoking meat and contains over 80 recipes so you can put all of your learning to work right away.

The book has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon and that's out of more than 750 reviews. It's definitely one to add to your library or to get your library started.

Order my book entitled "Smoking Meat: The Essential Guide to Real Barbecue" at http://www.smoking-meat.com/book-amazon

I hope you have enjoyed the eCourse and will continue to stay in touch as you progress and learn even more about how to smoke meat. I look forward to great things from you!

Have a great day!

Jeff Phillips

Smoking-Meat.com

14368 S Broadway St
Glenpool OK 74033
USA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

I got that email today also.

I actually downloaded the attached "Course" and spent a few minutes reading through it.

Lot's of basics; good intro for the brand new smoker.............

Don't know why I got it (Maybe cause I bought his recipes, etc. ???)

Oh well, no harm - no foul.............

I received that email as well. I just thought it was my family hinting that I need to start all over with this smoking thing. :biggrin:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky