• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Any feedback on the Hark Texas Pro Pit?

dryandice

Joined Jun 9, 2020
G'day
Being a decent all rounder on Charcoal/Kettle/Gas burners, i've been looking into offset smoking.
Ive been there done that with a very cheap smoker to figure out very quickly that this is a "you get what you pay for" in terms of budgeting/cutting corners/cheap mods.
I've looked at the Char-Griller $600-800 models in Bunnings and all reviews say they're rubish.

I can't find much, but from the little iv'e found the Hark Texas Pro-Pit says its a pretty decent rig but reviews are very slim. Cost is roughly $1499 + Shipping which is abit of an investment.
Has anyone got any experience with the Hark newer model offset smokers?
Would appreciate any feedback!
Cheers Guys
- Josh

Joey455

Joined Jun 25, 2020
G'day
Being a decent all rounder on Charcoal/Kettle/Gas burners, i've been looking into offset smoking.
Ive been there done that with a very cheap smoker to figure out very quickly that this is a "you get what you pay for" in terms of budgeting/cutting corners/cheap mods.
I've looked at the Char-Griller $600-800 models in Bunnings and all reviews say they're rubish.

I can't find much, but from the little iv'e found the Hark Texas Pro-Pit says its a pretty decent rig but reviews are very slim. Cost is roughly $1499 + Shipping which is abit of an investment.
Has anyone got any experience with the Hark newer model offset smokers?
Would appreciate any feedback!
Cheers Guys
- Josh
Hey mate - i've got one and they are fantastic. it's my first stick burner & I can't stop using it. Shop around & you'll get it less than that dependent what state you're in.
Another one to look at is the flaming coals offset smoker - effectively the same thing.
I had the same issues looking for reviews lol but can confirm great bit of kit.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.