Any Facebookers on here? Please help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
Florida
I entered a contest for Maverick Thermometers on there and to win my pic has to have the most "likes" and there are only like seven pics to vote from and most are not going to qualify because your supposed to have a sign saying you like Maverick and only two besides mine have that, so if you can vote for my steak picture that would be a big help to win this contest. The contest is closed so no more entries and the voting goes till monday morning. Right now im like 22 "LIKES" behind the only other person that even has a shot at winning, so its just him and I competing. You have to like Maverick before liking my pic, oh my pic is the steak and baked potato, all others are turkeys, so all you have to do is like my picture and your done!!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/a...01143136606212

Thanks for the help!!

or this link is the main page, so you would hit the like Maverick button then scroll down to the Thanksgiving Contest thread and click that and seven pics will be there and like the steak one!!

Last edited:
Thank you!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Guess I'm a retard!!! I found the like button for mav and when I go to the page of the pics to choose from I can't find the like button to choose.

Anyone got any ideas?

Well it looks like the slow kid figured it out, I think.

Good luck Gary.

Last edited:
#39 cast Good Luck!  Too bad the thumbnail cut out so much of your plate.
I know, makes it harder to find, Thanks for the help
40 and climbing...good luck!
Thanks Dean

Guess I'm a retard!!! I found the like button for mav and when I go to the page of the pics to choose from I can't find the like button to choose.

Anyone got any ideas?

Well it looks like the slow kid figured it out, I think.

Good luck Gary.
It might be a thumbs up symbol? its under the pic after you click on it, near where it says how many people like it. Thanks Tom

#44 here, Now I want steak.
MMM Steak, Thanks for the help

Thanks Beer

Hey Pande, I haven't seen ya around much. Good to see you're still kickin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky