• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another Texan dropping in

allofus123

Joined Sep 27, 2007
Howdy everyone, nice place you have here. Been lurking for some time and decided to take a plunge.

Guess whats for dinner?

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome to SMF! I think i want what you're having for dinner. Too bad Texas is so far away. LOL

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Howdy to you to, and welcome to the SMF. You're gonna like it here, plenty of great tips from great folks... you can't go wrong.

allofus123

Joined Sep 27, 2007
Thanks everyone.... really enjoying the wealth of info here.

Just took these off the smoker a few minutes ago. I'm an avid waterfowler and these are Teal shot this morning. About 3 hours at 220 got them to 165 which is when I pulled em. They were soaked in a mixture of Italian dressing, Allegro hot and spicy, clove, worcestershire(sp?), and lime juice for a few hours before hitting the smoke.

And yes..... if anyone is counting there is one missing.

johnd49455

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2007
Welcome to the SMF Family

Hopefully they won't disappear before the after q-view

smokin for life

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 21, 2007
Howdy and welcome to SMF, So far you're doing really good Pic's right off the bat. I like you. So what part of TX. you at. There's a few Texans in the forum, so ya'll feel right at home.

billclarkson

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 6, 2006
Welcome to SMF, and thanks for the qviews, really looks delicious and mouthwatering. And again Welcome

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Welcome to SMF,nice lookin duck breast and q-view ,,,see ya in the forums

ba_loko

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 11, 2007
Wow! Those look great! Welcome to the forum. We're glad you're here!

coleysmokinbbq

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 31, 2007
Hi Allofus!...Welcome to the SMF!...
...Glad to have you Aboard!...You're gonna love it here!...But you already know that, huh?...

Until Later...

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
welcome from a displaced texan. great lookin' grub- now thats fresh when ya can still taste the birdshot...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.