• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

another smoke another qview

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
That looks great, I love smoked meatloaf

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Nice looking Meatloaf!!!

Wouldn't take long to get to Norwood from here.

I used to inspect towers in your area, and a whole lot more along 322 in NJ.

Bearcarver

ropaque

Joined Oct 11, 2010
 you better hurry its almost gone! macungie ironically i have been driving past it on my way to work lately in allentown.  

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
That's going to make some fine sammies for lunch!!!

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
gotta love the smoked meatloaf. Great job.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
 you better hurry its almost gone! macungie ironically i have been driving past it on my way to work lately in allentown.  
LOL---Small world!

Hey just in case---I saw in one of your other posts, you didn't have your bottom drip pan covered in foil.

If you didn't cover it since, you better do it soon! I learned all about that mistake---What a job getting all that burned on crud off!

Bear

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I love meatloaf. It tastes good coming out of the smoker but the sammies the next day are the best. You got my mouth watering

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now thats some good looking meatloaf you have done there. You would think with all the good food coming from your smoker that mama would let you bring it out of the bushes and maybe on the porch or something. Believe me you have only scratch the surface. Sop keep on smoking and we will keep on giving you all the recipes you want.

ropaque

Joined Oct 11, 2010
Fine looking meatloaf, just curious about what you used for smokewood.
i used mesquite for this smoke and man it layed some nice flavor in the loaf.

LOL---Small world!

Hey just in case---I saw in one of your other posts, you didn't have your bottom drip pan covered in foil.

If you didn't cover it since, you better do it soon! I learned all about that mistake---What a job getting all that burned on crud off!

Bear

Now thats some good looking meatloaf you have done there. You would think with all the good food coming from your smoker that mama would let you bring it out of the bushes and maybe on the porch or something. Believe me you have only scratch the surface. Sop keep on smoking and we will keep on giving you all the recipes you want.
lol yeah i keep it down there because my dedicated 20amp recepticle is right there. that way im not throwing breakers. and also my porch is enclosed :( or i would have put a recepticle up there to run my baby on.

new2que

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 1, 2010
I may have missed it, but what were all the ingredients?  I've got just about that much london broil roast ground up waiting for something to be done to it!

You've convinced me!

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
I may have missed it, but what were all the ingredients?  I've got just about that much london broil roast ground up waiting for something to be done to it!

You've convinced me!
I second this! Maybe with some time & temps please!!

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
I love meatloaf. It tastes good coming out of the smoker but the sammies the next day are the best. You got my mouth watering
I'm with Scarbelly on this!  I always make two so I have plenty of sammie meat.  That looks terrific, and add another vote for recipe details, please?

ropaque

Joined Oct 11, 2010
hey sorry for gettin back late guys. i used 3lbs ground meat 1 half large onion chopped fine 1/2 large green bell pepper chopped fine 1-1/2 tbsp crushed red pepper 1 cup crushed rits crackers 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs 4 eggs lightly beaten 1 cup ketchup 1/2 cup smoked gouda 1/2 cup sharp cheddar topped with a bit of brown sugar. cooked untill internal temp hit 130 then topped with ketchup and sweet baby rays bbq sauce then back in until internal hit 165. and your right those sammies were unreal. when it was reheated the smoke flavor really came out. sooooo good. 

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.