another smoke another qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ropaque

Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
norwood, pennsylvania
smoked a meatloaf today and oh my my my it was the best ive ever had!

5bcb5985_001.jpg
6e9d032a_004.jpg
adb03c24_006.jpg
997a87c5_007.jpg
f0ba3bc0_010.jpg

Reactions: meateater
Nice looking Meatloaf!!!

Wouldn't take long to get to Norwood from here.

I used to inspect towers in your area, and a whole lot more along 322 in NJ.

Bearcarver

That's going to make some fine sammies for lunch!!!

gotta love the smoked meatloaf. Great job.

you better hurry its almost gone! macungie ironically i have been driving past it on my way to work lately in allentown.  
LOL---Small world!

Hey just in case---I saw in one of your other posts, you didn't have your bottom drip pan covered in foil.

If you didn't cover it since, you better do it soon! I learned all about that mistake---What a job getting all that burned on crud off!

Bear

I love meatloaf. It tastes good coming out of the smoker but the sammies the next day are the best. You got my mouth watering

icon_cool.gif

Now thats some good looking meatloaf you have done there. You would think with all the good food coming from your smoker that mama would let you bring it out of the bushes and maybe on the porch or something. Believe me you have only scratch the surface. Sop keep on smoking and we will keep on giving you all the recipes you want.

Fine looking meatloaf, just curious about what you used for smokewood.
i used mesquite for this smoke and man it layed some nice flavor in the loaf.

LOL---Small world!

Hey just in case---I saw in one of your other posts, you didn't have your bottom drip pan covered in foil.

If you didn't cover it since, you better do it soon! I learned all about that mistake---What a job getting all that burned on crud off!

Bear
icon_cool.gif

Now thats some good looking meatloaf you have done there. You would think with all the good food coming from your smoker that mama would let you bring it out of the bushes and maybe on the porch or something. Believe me you have only scratch the surface. Sop keep on smoking and we will keep on giving you all the recipes you want.
lol yeah i keep it down there because my dedicated 20amp recepticle is right there. that way im not throwing breakers. and also my porch is enclosed :( or i would have put a recepticle up there to run my baby on.

I may have missed it, but what were all the ingredients?  I've got just about that much london broil roast ground up waiting for something to be done to it!

You've convinced me!

I love meatloaf. It tastes good coming out of the smoker but the sammies the next day are the best. You got my mouth watering
I'm with Scarbelly on this!  I always make two so I have plenty of sammie meat.  That looks terrific, and add another vote for recipe details, please?

hey sorry for gettin back late guys. i used 3lbs ground meat 1 half large onion chopped fine 1/2 large green bell pepper chopped fine 1-1/2 tbsp crushed red pepper 1 cup crushed rits crackers 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs 4 eggs lightly beaten 1 cup ketchup 1/2 cup smoked gouda 1/2 cup sharp cheddar topped with a bit of brown sugar. cooked untill internal temp hit 130 then topped with ketchup and sweet baby rays bbq sauce then back in until internal hit 165. and your right those sammies were unreal. when it was reheated the smoke flavor really came out. sooooo good. 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky