Another new guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hillbilly jim

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Floyd, VA
Hey, fellas.

I've been grilling for many years, but now that I'm retired, I figured I've got time to smoke. I bought a simple one to start with, the square box Char-Broil model.

I figured I'd find a forum where I could read, learn and ask a few questions. Lookin' forward to bein' part of the group.

Be safe!

Jim

Hey, fellas.

I've been grilling for many years, but now that I'm retired, I figured I've got time to smoke. I bought a simple one to start with, the square box Char-Broil model.

I figured I'd find a forum where I could read, learn and ask a few questions. Lookin' forward to bein' part of the group.

Be safe!

Jim
Hey to you Jim.

Another FNG here as well.

So far I`ve read and looked at a bunch of stuff that has helped me, confused me, made me laugh, and made me drool.

Good luck on your road to that elusive THIN BLUE SMOKE....

welcome jim,you joined the right group if you want to learn to smoke,lot's of smart people here that are very willing to help,just don't get "confused" with the answers you might get a couple different ones for 1 question and probably all right,everyone does things a little different but with the same results.good luck

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky