Another new guy from Alabama

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rome

Original poster
Feb 13, 2013
Hi everyone ,looking forward on learning how build a smoker.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!  Glad you joined us!

Would you mind updating your profile to show where you are located?  You might find some neighbors!  I live in North Alabama!

Here is a link for the builds part of the forums:  http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/197/smoker-builds

Introduce yourself there and tell them what you are trying/wanting to build and the guys will help you out.

Kat

I have only been on the forum for a couple of months and have received great information lot's of inspiration. I hope you like it too.

Welcome Rome. Lots of great builds posted here...all styles, all sizes. Use the search tool here and you should find everything you need.

Last edited:
welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 45,000 members who just love to share their experience and over 900,000 posts describing it! The search bar at the top can be your best friend when you are trying to find answers to your questions but you can still ask too if you want!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-Course, it will teach you all the basics plus a whole lot more!

Hi Rome,

And 
welcome1.gif
 to the SMF, the best BBQ site on the web.  Whatever you need to know about the fine art of BBQ you can find it right here, from recipes to technical knowledge.

Please take a minute to update your profile with your actual location.

One thing you need to know about us is that we like to see pictures of your creations and your gear.  We call it Q-View and its basically the 
Rules.gif
!!!

So, don't just talk about your food, show it!  Otherwise you may get a gentle reminder, like this...

worthless.gif
  or this...
th_What_NO_QVIEW.gif

Good Luck and Get Smokin'

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky