Another Eggs Benedict

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Seeing all these Eggs Benedict I just had to do. Really not suppose to be using stove but have had my termostat at 60 for seveal days now and figured I earned it, also very early in morn. Used some homemade ham. That smokiness really made it.

20210217_054854.jpg 20210217_054905.jpg 20210217_054909.jpg 20210217_055238.jpg

20210217_055638.jpg

Last edited:
That's a plateful of happiness right there! Nice job Brian!

Ryan

Nice job.
Comfort food is necessary in trying times.

I have used the microwave one and it is hit or miss and the chance for an explosion is a reality :P Went back to dropping in hot water with a little vinegar. Have to check out those cups.
Same. I nuked for years without many issues, but also went back to the hot water.
Last attempt in microwave was an eggstravagant explosion.

Looks great! Totally agree homemade ham makes it. I feel for you guys getting snow and temps that aren't used to it. We got 2 feet yesterday and is 10F today.

Still nuking mine and cover with a dish towel to prevent a mess if it happens but admit it is rare. I got it down to a science in mine and is perfect at 50s. That extra 10s from the 1 button minute is where the damage usually is and admit it IS bad if no towel. One time I made them on the flat top and used a egg form and actually preferred them but wife didn't.

Brian, that meal looks really good buddy. I just love EB and my favorite part is the egg with the runny yolk. Tracy however does nit like the eggs except fully cooked, like scrambled. that's OK to me but I prefer the soft yolks. I'd certainly be proud to sit down to a plate of yours though. Nice job sir.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky