Another Colorado Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meddling kids

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 14, 2011
Pasadena, MD
Hi everyone- My name is Adam and I'm from Colorado Springs, CO. I joined a few months ago but just started posting. A buddy of mine got a traeger smoker last year and I've been jealous ever since. I couldn't quite afford the traeger yet so I picked up an MES 30 with the window from Sams club this summer. I had no previous smoker experience. So far I have done 3 briskets, a pork butt, about 15lbs of brats, babyback ribs, salmon, beef jerky and chicken breasts. I am looking forward to doing more. I'd also like to say thanks for the informative posts here by which I haven't had a bad piece of meat yet. Check out my thread in Pork for a question I have about doing multiple butts at once. Thanks again and see you all soon.

welcome1.gif
   Glad to have you with us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky