Another CI Cook!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice cook you and your son did again Justin
Steak looks great....I would have to slide the crabs onto Mona's plate .
And I know she would be all smiles with those legs and cake

David

Thanks for the kind words David…. Appreciate it!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Nailed it! Man I been craving crab but not paying $20 lb!

Appreciate that Brian! We were lucky and gifted these by a friend! But I totally hear you on the prices… a bit ridiculous! Thank you for the like as well!

Wow! That is an incredible meal! Great work!!!! So awesome you’re mentoring your son and stellar that he is taking interest! You’re gonna be an unstoppable team!

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Beautiful meal Justin and kudos for having your son involved. I never got to do that with my parents but I did manage to spend some time in the kitchen with my daughters. It was always a great bonding time and they can at least put together a nice meal for themselves now. Heck, the oldest has actually turned into a pretty darned good chef.

Robert

Robert, thank you my friend! One of our hobbies is to make some memories in the kitchen or at the smoker!

With the meals you turn out, I’m sure they are real fine cooks and as ya mention, a chef! That is awesome!

I appreciate the kind words and like buddy!

You better watch out...That boy gonna have you relegated to supervising and beer drinking duty. Great looking meal. And you are so right. CI is the way to go!
Jim

Ha, thanks Jim… In all honesty, I think I’m now the sous chef! We love CI around here! Appreciate the like as well!

Reactions: JLeonard
That's just a great looking plate and very nice including your son. He's learning skills and gaining memories that will last him a lifetime and maybe pass on to his kids one day...

Thanks for dropping a line and the kind words! My wife and I try to teach them the importance of eating a good meal! We don’t splurge often on seafood, but we love it so much that we do a few times a year!

Wow that plate looks perfect Justin. The Dynamic duo strikes again.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris! We sure do have fun cooking together, he’s a good kiddo! Appreciate the like as well!

Everything looks great Justin and cooked to perfection ! And it all tastes better when you're making memories !

Keith

Well said my friend, it was a fun and tasty cook! Thank you for the like too!

Justin, your son nailed it!!.. Cant beat a good cast iron cook!. And you cant beat those times spent in the kitchen with your kids.. Something they will cary with them always.... You got me craving some crab now! Tell your son I said great job!!

Travis, I appreciate that and agree… we like to spend time cooking! I told him and his eyes lit up… Thank you! Also, for the like!

Looks great, love thst you spend time with your son like that. I had an absent father but cooked with my grandmother frequently as a child. She started the passion for me.

Thank you for the kind words and like Jeff, much appreciated!

Wow! That is an incredible meal! Great work!!!! So awesome you’re mentoring your son and stellar that he is taking interest! You’re gonna be an unstoppable team!

Jed, very much appreciate the kind words and like! He is a great kid!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky