Another 3D Printed Item

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I made a peanut bowl with hull discard on bottom. Just drop the hulls into the hole to the bottom. Used food grade pla.

IMG_6957.JPG

Can be used with pistachios also.
IMG_6958.JPG

IMG_6959.JPG

Nice. I just got my FLSUN working correctly again. After a month of trying one thing after another it ended up being the nozzle had backed off. Every time I checked the nozzle it seemed tight but it was because the filament around the threads was hardened.

What was happening is half way thru a print the object would break in half mid print. The PLA was oozing out from behind the nozzle then hardening where it should not be and breaking the print jobs. That or it would knock it off the base and start printing to nowhere.

The printer

p4_screen_build_002.jpg

I just finished a marathon job designing and printing a bunch of connectors to hold LED light panels together. I also made a couple of mounts.

p4_screen_build_010.jpg

Nice. I just got my FLSUN working correctly again. After a month of trying one thing after another it ended up being the nozzle had backed off. Every time I checked the nozzle it seemed tight but it was because the filament around the threads was hardened.

What was happening is half way thru a print the object would break in half mid print. The PLA was oozing out from behind the nozzle then hardening where it should not be and breaking the print jobs. That or it would knock it off the base and start printing to nowhere.

The printer

View attachment 685636

I just finished a marathon job designing and printing a bunch of connectors to hold LED light panels together. I also made a couple of mounts.

View attachment 685637
Nice printer

Made a bowl from orange food grade pla. Just for wrapped candy.
IMG_6962.JPG

Reactions: biged57
That’s nice Rick, just thinking out loud, you could print a cup to fit in that drop hole to use the unit for chips and dip, multi purpose use then when not using for nuts.

I have found a stl file for a chip/dip tray.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky