Anniversary CI Grilled Spicy Italian Skilletini (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You had me at 'spicy' and 'Italian'! Happy Anniversary! Looks real good!
Thanks so much Keith. We love spicy and we love Italian. Makes sense to combine the two :emoji_wink:
Happy Anniversary to you both and looks like a delicious way to celebrate!
That cheese looks perfect Robert!
Thank you Keith. I do like to get the slightly browned cheese on top, just like with a pizza. adds nice texture and a bit more flavor to the cheese.
Looks like a fantastic meal . Congratulations. . .
Very much appreciate it. Thank you.

Robert

Happy Anniversary!
The dinner looks good enough to eat.
Thank you John. It actually was good enough to eat :emoji_wink:
A very happy anniversary to you both. Your chef skills and creativity are amazing.
Thanks so much Sven. This however was not my creation. It was a derivative of a meal she used to get at a restaurant. My twist on it but the concept was theirs.
Looks like a perfect anniversary dinner, Robert.
Happy anniversary!!
Gary
Thank you Gary. It came out well and we were both happy. That's good enough for me.

Robert

Looks downright tasty Robert! We call that dump lasagna over our way. Though, I've not done that on the grill before. And I'm liking those CI pans. Where did you get those?
Thanks Steve. We love those little pans. Perfect size for an individual meal....well for me anyway. Tracy can't finish hers. She got those several years ago from Kohl's on one of her many shopping forays to that place.
Happy Happy to you both
Robert , nothing wrong with burgers ,
but this meal is much better as a sit down kind of meal
Thank you David. Appreciate the kind words. Sure, nothing wrong with a burger but if she had her way, we'd eat them 5 nights a week....kinda like me and steak :emoji_laughing:
Holy Cow Robert that sure is a great looking meal.

Happy anniversary to you and Tracy.
Thanks so much Chris and appreciate the well-wishes...albeit a bit late. Been an insane week and finally taking a few minutes to catch up.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That meal is phenomenal and creative… another one knocked outta the park as usual my friend! Very nice job!
Thanks Justin but as stated, this isn't really my creation, just a derivative of somebody else's. I do love the twist I put on it though. something about CI cooking just can't be beat.
OMG----Awesome!!
Perfect meal for a couple of Newlyweds!! Congrats to you both!!
Boy that looks Outstanding!
Thank you John and I appreciate the kind words. I was really happy with the way it came out, both in appearance and flavor.
My wife and I's anniversary was yesterday as well! I just did Super Deluxe Nachos. I really dig your little cast irons! Congratulations!
Albeit a bit late, congrats to you and I appreciate the kind words.

Robert

Happy anniversary to the mrs. and you Robert, great looking meal also
Thank you Jim. I appreciate it sir.
Food looks great as always! How was desert?
Appreciate it but sorry, no dessert. We just aren't dessert people. If we have guests over and one of them brings something, we will eat some of it but not if it's just the two of us.
Happy Anniversary!!! Great looking meal and awesome that you’re the romantic one
Thank you Jed, but it's not about romance :emoji_wink: It's pure selfishness so I can get what I want but make her happy at the same time. Maybe we cal it self-preservation.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
We made it is also a theme of song on the 3rd Stage Boston album....we played it our wedding!
Too cool!! I love that album. I just don't think it got the air time that the first two did and never got as well known. Excellent music though.
Love Jamie Lee, always have . And she even gets better with age. But compared to garlic toast, someones been drinking
Same here David. Here's the thing though. If those guys can drop acid and make strange comments, i can have a margarita or two and reply :emoji_laughing:
very nice bud reminds me of baked beefaroni
Thank you. Not exactly the first hing that comes to mind for me, but we all have our own perceptions of things :emoji_wink:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky